Frequently Asked Questions?
Why go on an Exposure Tour?
At EXPOSURE, we are passionate about photography just as you are, which lets us understand your travails and needs perfectly. And we use this insight to specially design our Photography Tours so they give you an advantage to excel at the art and set you up for success.
- Carefully planned to maximize photo opportunities
- Led by professional photographers
- Hands-on photography assistance in the field
- Extensive learning off-field
- Image-reviews, post-processing and presentations
- Post-Tour guidance, advice and assistance
Specifically, you will get
- A clinically organized tour with utmost attention to your comfort and needs
- An open, informal environment that promotes interactive learning
- A team that will strategize and work to a plan to optimize opportunities and ensure a great tour
- Practical, hands-on assistance in photography from the tour Skippers both in the field and off it
- Individual interaction with the Mentors over general or specific issues
- First-hand learning from the masters in the art and craft of photography
- That’s not all. When you’re not out in the field using the camera, you will learn and enjoy our sessions on photography techniques, photograph reviews and presentations and discussions on topics relevant to the Photo Tour in question.
Who this opportunity might be for?
Those who want to travel in a way that is different to tourists.
Aspiring photographers who want to learn by being out in the field and seeing how Astro Landscape Photos are taken.
What you can expect?
An opportunity to learn about Photography from professional photographers. In our free time, you can ask any photography-related questions that you want.
Both of the mentors will thoroughly help out participants to learn Photography exclusively.
Some amazing experiences and adventures along the way.
What you should not expect?
This isn’t a holiday trip. At times, you could face some extreme weather conditions.
What are the requisites to participate in this Tour?
Apart from an interest in landscape photography, adventure travel or exploration, a minimum level of fitness is essential. A minimum level of fitness is essential as we travel at a height of 3636 meters above sea level. If you’re unsure of your fitness or suffer from chronic altitude sickness or a known illness, please consult your physician before signing up for this Tour.
How different this workshop from ordinary tours and workshops?
Unlike travel agents who plan your holiday from a remote destination to places they sometimes haven’t experienced themselves, Photo Tours offer a comprehensive toehold to experience a place through the guidance of a professional photographer. The common ingredients in all our Photo Tours are fun and a lot of learning and knowledge sharing. Besides, most or all of our tour participants are photography enthusiasts, which keeps the group in harmony and helps make your experience focussed.